You can make a complaint if you’re not happy:
- with the advice you’ve been given
- about how you’ve been treated
- because you’ve had difficulty getting in contact
We have a complaint handling procedure. We will carry out an investigation and send you a response to your complaint. If you would like a copy of the complaints leaflet you can email [email protected] to request that it be either posted or emailed to you.
We want to:
- learn from complaints and use them to help improve services and review policies and practices
- manage complaints in a manner that incorporates best practice
- be open and accountable
- act in a manner proportionate to the issue
- be fair and consistent
You have a number of options for sending us your complaint. You can complete the form below, email [email protected] or write to us at Citizens Advice, 5 Milton Road South, Stowmarket IP14 1EZ.
For more information on complaints, you can visit the National Citizens Advice “How we deal with your complaint” page or listen to the Citizens Advice “How we deal with your complaint” audio .