Adult woman wrapped up in blanket adjusting boiler


Energy Advice

If your energy supplier has gone bust and you’re not sure what to do, you are struggling to pay your energy bills/have energy debt, your need advice on switching suppliers or tariffs, or you have any other energy query, our trained Energy Adviser can assist with this. Just visit our contact page and get in touch.

Consumer Advice

You may have received poor service, you may want to cancel a contract, or you may have purchased faulty goods.

When you buy goods or services the law gives you consumer rights which protect you from being treated unfairly by a trader. Citizens Advice Mid Suffolk can help you to understand and enforce these rights.

Citizens Advice have a dedicated consumer phoneline on 0808 223 1133 and webchat.

You can also report a scam on our Scam Reporting Page.

Suspected fraud and internet crime should be reported to the police through Action Fraud on or on 0300 123 2040.

For detailed advice please contact Citizens Advice Mid Suffolk on 01449 676060 or contact us online.