Mid Suffolk Citizens Advice Bureau have been shortlisted to receive a Lloyds Community Fund worth up to £3000.
This fund will enable us to continue to provide our advice service to the residents and workers of Mid Suffolk and ensure that we are able to help those who are unable to travel to our bureau in Stowmarket.
Voting is easy, and will only take a minute, so please vote now! Votes can be cast online, in local Lloyds Bank branches, by SMS text and by twitter.
• To cast an online vote, simple click on the web link below.
• You will be asked to enter your name and email address.
• You will then need to confirm your vote by clicking on the link in the email. If you do not click the link in the email to confirm it, the vote won’t be counted.
SMS text message voting
• Text the word VOTE followed by TNP (unique community group code) to 61119.
• For example, text VOTE TNP to 61119
• Text message votes will be charged at your standard message rate and the phone number will only be used for administration of the Community Fund voting process.
Create a new message such as I’m voting [email protected] in @AskLloydsBank #CommFund TNP please RT to help them win
This message must contain the following #CommFund TNP for votes to count
Your followers can then retweet your message to vote.
Voting in Lloyds Bank Branches
• Votes can be cast in the local Lloyds branches in Ipswich (Nacton Road & Derby Road) and Woodbridge.
• Visitors to the branch should approach the enquiry desk and ask for a voting token.
• Voters do not need to be Lloyds bank customers to cast a vote.